Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage


 Ingredients

    4 cups of water 
    2 lb corned beef roast 
    2 medium onions peeled and halved 
    4 carrots, peeled and cut in half 
    1 cabbage cut in 8 wedges
    6 potatoes, peeled and cut in half 
    3 beef flavored Bouillon cubes 
    2 bay leaves 
    2 cloves of garlic 
    salt and pepper to taste.

Directions

1. Set slow cooker to low heat.

2. Add all to pot and cook 8-10 hours.

3. Serve with vegetables and juices.

 
This is even better reheated the next day.


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I may be in love with you. I LOVE Corned Beef and Cabbage! Do you take other recipies? Because I got some pretty good ones I can share with you. And I am stealing all of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this comment. :( Better late than never, right? I'd love more recipes! I am hunting some down right now. Did you try any of the others?

    ReplyDelete