Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chicken Salad Wraps (South Beach Phase 1)

I must have seen this somewhere. Here's what I made:













3 romaine lettuce leaves. Rinse in cold water and pat dry.
1 cup cooked and chopped chicken breast. I used a pack of Tyson Chicken in Water, and the fact that it didn't expire for 2 years was kind of a turn off, but it was edible and good to have around in a pinch when the alternative is cheating.
2-3 tablespoons low fat mayo. Mix up with the chicken and add a little salt and pepper to taste.
Scoop chicken down the center of each leaf and top with some fat free shredded cheddar cheese.

I added a scoop of low fat cottage cheese for a side. After phase 1 I will add fruit to the cottage cheese.
I already had plenty of water this morning so I drank a can of Cherry Coke Zero with lunch. I think I'm supposed to eat more veggies with this, so next time I'm going to try to use 2 leaves per wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment